- Mozilla Tools
- Various tools in Python and Node.js for working with Mozilla’s codebase.
- A collection of maze-generating algorithms in Node.js.
- LimeChat Themes
- Some themes for LimeChat, a Mac IRC client.
- Reviewer Dashboard
- A fork of Atul’s Reviewer Dashboard, modified for Thunderbird.
- An experimental extension for Thunderbird, providing a radical new UI.
- PixelCity Mac
- A fork of the Mac port of the Pixel City screensaver by Shamus Young.
- Thunderbird at REST
- A REST interface to Thunderbird, along with a Facebook scraper as proof-of-concept.
- A Thunderbird extension to let you toggle between reply types (Reply, Reply All, and Reply to Group).
- The start of a Thunderbird extension to provide a "Group by subject, order by date" view in the message list.
Really old projects
Writing a Palm Conduit to post memos from my Palm into my weblog.
Writing another Palm Conduit to transfer my pEdit32/pEditPro memos onto my desktop.
Getting syntax highlighting working for the daily.py.
Getting xml/xsl processing happening automatically.
Learning about Cascading Style Sheets, and applying them to my pages.